Sometimes life presents a change–a new job, a retirement, a marriage, a death in the family–that leaves you with a house to sell. If you don’t want to rent it, and you don’t want to keep paying to maintain it, selling it may be your best option. But what should you do first? How do you get the best price without having to wait too long?
I’ve helped a lot of people through the home sale process. I know the frustrations and fears and how to make things go smoothly. I’ve condensed this knowledge into twelve tips, each with a short video, showing you how best to sell your home:
- Choosing a Cape Coral Realtor
- What to Expect During Your Listing Appointment
- Selling a Home in Cape Coral? Make Sure to Examine the Terms of Your Listing Agreement
- Setting the Right Price When Selling Your Fort Myers Home
- Market Your Home to Sell
- Staging Your Home to Sell
- What Are the Real Estate Agent’s Duties?
- How to Show Your Home
- What to Expect after Your Home Is Shown
- Negotiating the Sale & Contingencies
- Preparing for a Home Inspection & Appraisal
- Preparing for Your Real Estate Closing
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!